Sellers & Owners in the Costa Blanca
The following information applies to anyone that is currently a seller or owner of property in the Costa Blanca. Be sure to review all pages of this website as this will offer an invaluable guide to making the right decisions.
Selling your property in the Costa Blanca has never been easier thanks to the PropertyCostaBlanca.net website. If you are unsure about how to go about selling your property, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will guide you through the process.
The sale of your property can be expedited through the use of this website, as the PropertyCostaBlanca.net website is a member of the SpanishPropertyNetwork.net. This is a group of many websites that work together to show your property to as many people as possible.
In today’s electronic age, and what with so many property investors from abroad and overseas, the internet is the best place to start if you are a selling your property in the Costa Blanca.
Here are a few tips for selling your property through the internet in general, if you already know these steps, please click on member registration to get started.
- Take many photos of your property – with thousands of properties in the Costa Blanca for sale, the photos are the most important differentiator for individuals scanning through potential properties. If you want to be sure to get the best possible photos, be sure to clean your property thoroughly, turn on all of the lights and take the photos in mid-day to make sure there is plenty of light. In many cases, you may wish to hire a professional for this task.
- Digitise your photos – If you did not take the photos with a digital camera, then you will need to have them developed and then scanned. Any photo or copy shop will be able to do this for you. It is important that you request that they provided you with TWO digital copies of your property. One in high-resolution (for printing) and another in low-resolution (for use on the web). The individuals in the copy shop will know exactly what this means.
- Decide on a sales price. Be sure to include room for negotiations and taxes.
- Return to this website and visit the member registration section and enter your contact details. One of our representatives will be in touch for the remainder of the process.
- Be sure to consult the guide to selling your property
Thanks to the internet, finding your dream property in the Costa Blanca has never been easier. The PropertyCostaBlanca.net website is here to help. Within this website you will find a plethora of information about the area, tips on what to do when purchasing property in the Costa Blanca, and of course, a detailed property search feature.
To get started, it might be handy to print this information out so that you can keep it while you go through the site. To find your perfect property, please follow the following steps:
- Click on the link “Costa Blanca Property Search” (this is located on the top-left hand corner of the website.
- You will now see a new page appear called the Advanced Property Search. If you wish to work in different measurements or currencies, now is the best time to select them. Choose from the small drop-down list at the top right of the web page, (the default is m2 & Euros.
- In cases whereby you know the reference number of the property already, simply scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter the number, and then proceed to click on the “Search Properties” button immediately beside.
- If you do not already know the reference number, then you can enter your criteria through the drop-down selections, and entering numbers only for the different sizes and price.
- Once you have entered all of your criteria, press the Search Properties button to proceed and view your results.
- If there are currently no properties on the system that match your specific criteria, do not worry, a quick form will appear that will allow you to enter your contact details, and the team at the PropertyCostaBlanca.net website will start looking for your dream property straight away.
Before you buy any property in the Costa Blanca, be sure to consult the buying property on the Costa Blanca page on this site.